Welcome to the Official Drinking Game of the Blood Soaked Series! The results can be shocking. You will laugh. You will weep. You will drink.
- Every participant takes a turn finishing the phrase “Blood Soaked and…”
- Successful efforts are awarded 5 points. (Attempts that make the players groan in pain are considered successful.)
- Creative vocabulary is awarded 3 points.
- Meh efforts are awarded 1 point.
- Players who can’t think of a word/adjective must drink*.
- Players who repeat previous words or adjectives must drink*.
- The player still standing, possessing the most points, wins.
Here’s an example: “Blood Soaked and Effulgent.” I’d get 3 points for vocabulary, even if the attempt is pretty “Meh”.
* Suggested drinks for this game are as follows: a Brain Hemorrhage, an Alien Secretion, cheap whiskey (straight), expensive Tequila, or an as yet unnamed drink consisting of 1/2 shot of Kraken rum and 1/2 shot of coffee lic… liqeu… Kahlua-like substance in a shot glass.
Please play safely. Use designated drivers. Send me pictures of the person who lost. Even authors need a good laugh.
Addendum: I have created an appropriate drink. I call it a “Dirty Frank” after the main character. It is a martini with a Vienna sausage instead of an olive. I’ll be damned if I’ll drink one, but I’ll watch other people do it.