I just got home from the doctor and the pharmacy. I’ve got two a one-two punch of illness, and I’m really not thrilled about that. There are too many things on my docket.
- Continue the job hunt for social media, content management/creation, and writing, positions
- Keep working on the fiction projects
- 19 Puffs of Smoke
- Half-Man Hunting (new, waiting to see if it evolves into a full manuscript)
- Super Love! (which I’ve let go fallow for a bit)
- Blood Soaked #4, Blood Soaked and Unleashed
Beyond that, there’s not terribly much to update you on. I would like it if you continued to spread the good word about my zombie books that are already on the market. The best marketing in the world for authors is still recommendations from friends.
Speaking of which, if you have not read Sean Smith’s “Objects of Wrath,” Paul Mannering’s “Tank Bread” series, and Mike Clary’s “Guardian” series… let me tell you, you’re missing out on some of the best small press fiction out there.